Saturday, August 14, 2010

My New Six Mat Room

I'm all moved in to my new guest house -Banana House - and it is great! It has sunlight, and a lot of good facilities that make this a great place to spend my final month in Japan.

Unlike my other apartment, I do not have my own kitchen here, nor my own bath - it is communal kitchen and showers - but I'm used to this when I stay at minshuku, and have no problem with it.

I also like the area - I've been able to run again in the mornings, and even have a great park nearby. With luck, I'll be able to shed some of the weight I've gained since coming to Osaka!

[caption id="attachment_227" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="My New Six-Mat Room"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_226" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Night View from Banana Rooftop seating area"][/caption]

No comments: