Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Birthday Celebrations

Saturday, January 22nd, was my 39th birthday. Yep - 3. 9. Which means that in less than twelve months, I will be ... well, FORTY!

When I was really young, I remember counting the years on my fingers to see if I would still be alive in the year 2000, or if I would have already died of old age. Less long ago, I remember dating a guy who was 25, and who said that women his own age (as opposed my my 19!) were old and out of shape ... shamefully, I thought he was right!

And now, at the ripe old age of 39 - I feel young and energetic and fit and happy!

And, it doesn't hurt that I spent my evening at a really good steak house called The Keg, eating fantastic steak, and drinking good wine! Pics will follow when I take them off the camera but for now, check out The Keg here

http://www.kegsteakhouse.com/en/locations/QC/montreal/old-montreal-keg/

No comments: