Thursday, March 03, 2005

My Partner, My Thinker - Let's play a game!

You may, or may not, have noticed, that this is a team blog. That means that it has several (in this case, two) contributors. Sometimes (as in this case) the contributors are also co-administrators (they have ultimate control). And you may, or may not, have noticed that my partner and co-contributor has actually not been creating any posts.

I am happy with that - no worries here. But, I just got curious (and a little devilish) - does my co-contributor even read our blog??

So, here is a picture of My Partner, My Thinker.

If this picture suddenly disappears, we know that he does read our blog! If it stays for a while, well, then....




The Thinker??
T

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caption for the picture - "It was there just a second ago, damn I knew I should have used my thumb!"

Alternate caption - "I've got this itch behind my left eye, almost got it."

Anonymous said...

Uh, Brian ... this picture is still on the blog and it is Monday March 7th ... evidently you haven't been reading Tracy's blog!

Anonymous said...

Nice picture brian. I havent seen you in 3 years and this is the picture I get to see.