Friday, March 11, 2005

Ridin' in the the Rain

I'm ridin' in the rain
Just ridin' in the rain
What a glorious feelin'
I'm happy again
I'm laughing at clouds
So dark up above
...
I ride down the lane
With a happy refrain
Just ridin',
Ridin' in the rain

Singin' in the Rain is another of my favorite movies. Did you know that Gene Kelly did not, initially, want Debbie Reynolds for the part of Kathy, because Reynolds, apparently, had no dancing experience. And, for the record, I happen to have loved Reynolds in The Unsinkable Molly Brown.

Well, I cannot sing, but I do love to ride in the rain, especially the warm, spring rain that is falling today. The peacefulness that falls over the town with the rain is profound, and to ride alone in the rain does inspire in one that happy refrain, just ridin' in the rain.

2 comments:

RJ said...

Nice

RJ said...

My Tracy,

Reference Template:
Right column very very hard to read! Keep trying.

Mr. RJ